Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Back to Normal

I am finally back to my normal self- this weekend took it of me but in a really good way. It was so positive and uplifting to have people enjoying working with paint, getting to meet so many kind and creative souls and finding all sorts of new inspiration was all really wonderful...but....it is really difficult for me to jump back and forth between the many hats that I wear– coming back to work on Monday, trying to find energy to be positive and hardworking with different things and then have family staying at our house was hard! And last night I crashed– literally–and fell asleep at 8pm on the couch and then somehow drug myself to bed. I am finally energized and back in the swing of things and ready to jump back into the the juggling act that is my life. I have so many creative projects to accomplish and after the weekend in Long Beach I am so inspired to work with canvas in different and creative ways.

Look for some updates to my Etsy shop in the next couple of days and all kinds of posts with creative ideas that I will be sharing with everyone out there!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails