Friday, August 14, 2009

Hyped up on Inspiration!


I have been hard at work in the studio since 6:30 am this morning and I am hyped up on inspiration!! My typical pattern is that when I step away from the studio, away from my own work, I return SUPER inspired! I have always been this way- something about taking a break from my own creative work (no more than 1 week though) that brings me back to more ideas and energy to create.  I finally am feeling like I can breath after 2 months of A LOT going on with travel, teaching and deadlines- a lot of work on preparation and just trying to keep my head above water. I am finally feeling like I am ready to sit down to try and organize this new life- make things better- streamline my ideas and my schedule and get down to some SERIOUS creating- new classes, new work and a new chapter!

10 comments:

lee said...

those shoes are to die for .....wear them and people will be stopping you on the street to ask you where you got them

Unknown said...

Fabuolous shoes!! Does Altered Couture know about these?!

peggy gatto said...

Cinderalla would hate to lose 1 of theses"slippers", me too!!!

Melissa M (Lagaz) said...

Love those shoes! With a black pencil skirt or black skinny jeans, you would rock them out!

Dori Patrick said...

Oh my...those shoes!!! Sooo cool!

joy! said...

LOVE, love, love the shoes!!!

Unknown said...

those shoes are so much fun - i love it!
xox
www.froufroufashionista.blogspot.com

*jean* said...

these are so rockin fantastic!! when i was younger (in the 80's) i used to paint old vintage pumps but they weren't this cool....

love these!!

Our Hands For Hope said...

This photo and your art is my "Muse" for the week.

Roxie Morrow said...

OMG, these shoes are totally freakin' cool!! I love them!
Roxie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails