Monday, December 07, 2009

Quick Update from the Studio

It is a rainy Monday here in San Diego and I am still working like a crazy person but actually enjoying every moment of it all! I am so close to finishing my purse order and the best thing about an order like this is...LOTS of SCRAPS!! And in between everything else that I have to do I have also been making little pouches from the the scraps that will be posted to my shop in the next couple of days!

I have a super cute tutorial to post later today and am quite proud of myself for actually figuring out how to make it :) So check back later!! I will also be posting more fun holiday projects and inspiration in the weeks to come including a gift guide with my personal favorite handmade things to give for the holidays- Oh how I love this time of year!!


please note- If you placed an Etsy order with me your order will be shipped out tomorrow :)


1 comment:

miz katie said...

Oooh, a tutorial? I'll be back later.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails