Sunday, May 30, 2010

Simply Magic


IMG_7801

In my dreams we would live in a house with a big yard. But until that dream comes true, I am taking time to appreciate our tiny and humble townhouse with no yard :( but it does have a deck with a peek-a-boo view of the ocean and is a front row seat to fireworks over SeaWorld every night in the summer- this view is why we bought our home! Every single evening at 9:50 p.m. I take photos of the night sky exploding with color. I am not much of a fireworks person (they look the same to me) but I do LOVE playing with my camera, with aperture, shutter speed and focus to capture wild and abstract light trails. The results are simply magic and make me grateful for what we have right now :)


IMG_7792

IMG_7800

IMG_8062

IMG_7807

IMG_7802

IMG_7805

IMG_7810

IMG_8072

5 comments:

Leah said...

Kind of makes me want to see a fireworks show so I can play with my camera!

Elizabeth Seaver said...

Magical is exactly the right word. You have the knack of gratitude. It is a precious gift. Sounds like a great view, day and night!

Cara Jean Means said...

Big Yard=Lot's of work. Trust me, my fingertips are currently throbbing from pulling weeds!

Unknown said...

man, that's something i gotta start working on... being grateful... let's start now. thank you for the lovely photos, alisa burke!

Anonymous said...

Alisa, I love everything I've seen so far. I', a new member but your little Lucy is so precious!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails