Wednesday, July 27, 2011

sew wild is almost here

IMG_6434
My friends I am so excited because I just received an advance copy of my new book Sew Wild and I have been eagerly reading through it all (over and over again). Getting to hold a real copy in my hands is SO exciting because this book was a labor of love! Writing a book is hard but writing a book about sewing (even if it is about break the rules sewing) is REALLY, really labor intensive but so worth it when all is said and done.

IMG_8949
The book looks amazing! It is shaped in a square and is 143 pages packed with all kinds of ideas and inspiration, techniques and projects.


IMG_8950
And the best part is that is comes with a DVD of your truly demonstrating all kinds of additional concepts and techniques!

I will be sharing lots more as the release date gets closer (Aug 29th) and will also be offering some brand new online classes inspired by the book and blog tutorials that will hopefully get your inspired to start sewing wild!

For information and to order Sew Wild Visit-


and of course any online book store





28 comments:

Dale Anne Potter said...

AWESOME Alisa!
I look forward to hearing more about it and I have put it on my want list.

Unknown said...

Oh my! How exciting!!!!! Can't wait to find it in my bookstore!

Christina Tryon said...

Yay! I can't wait!

Sonja said...

What a great release date your book will have, it's my birthdate :)
I already have your Canvas Remix and will definitely buy this one too. I know it's full of new ideas and inspiration. Can't wait :)

Cold Oatmeal and Purple Cows said...

Congratulations! What a wonderful accomplishment!

jane eileen said...

I preordered on Amazon last week, and I can't wait for it to arrive. Thanks!

jillrhino said...

I can't wait!!!!! Is it August yet?

Moois van mie said...

congrats!!!

debi said...

I will definitely get this book! Congrats, I love your ideas, it will be nice to have them in one place!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Alisa! The cover looks gorgeous! "Sew" excited for you! :)
---Arielle

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Looks like a wonderful book. I hope I come across it in my favorite quilt shop too.

Sharon

Jeannie said...

Pre-ordered and trying to be patient! I loved Canvas Remix and know this new one will become a favorite. You look so beautiful in your photos from the other day.

Lisa said...

so cool... the cover almost looks touchable!

Bee Yourself Fabrics said...

I enjoyed watching your interview with QuiltHome.com ! Looking so forward to your book! Congrats!

Janie Husband said...

mine is pre-ordered and i am anxious..

Katie Cannon said...

I will be buying it as soon as it comes out. I really am looking forward to it. I will also post a review on my blog as soon as I have it in my hand.

Cindy said...

How wonderful! I am just so happy for you!! Congratulations!

Hugs XX
Barbara

carol gourley said...

I can't wait to get your next book, I have canvas remix and I loooove it. It's one of my favorites.
Your art and creativity are amazing and I love them both!
:)

Sonja Milojevic said...

That is wonderful! I hope I'll be able to buy the book soon, I know it's amazing, as your work always is! Congratulations!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Ooh, it looks fabulous!

tinyparticlesoflight said...

That is so cool! What an accomplishment!!

xo
C.
http://tinyparticlesoflight.blogspot.com/

liniecat said...

Many congratulations! I will look out for it at the next show!

JessiVille said...

Oh Alisa I can hardly wait for your book/DVD! Can't wait to see what fun things you will be offering in a course as well!
Jessi xox

studioGypsy said...

it looks amazing!! i can't wait to get it!! :) xo

pigwidget said...

Wonderful! How exciting for all this. Can't wait to see what you have in store for us :)

Dori Patrick said...

Can't wait to see it!!! Congrats on this wonderful accomplishment.

Anna said...

I just have to say.... swoon..... I love your style. Very inspiring.

Zena said...

Would love to have this book

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails